| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in October is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid is deposited across on average 4 days.
- The blue above Odessa is fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:38 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 4:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: