| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in November is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is dropped during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Odessa are very dim having an average of only 2:13 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:51 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:21.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: