| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in May is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- In May the skies in Odessa are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 15:30 long with an average length of 14:58.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: