| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles across on average 7 days.
- The blue above Odessa is beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:15 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:45 long with an average length of 15:23.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74% of daylight hours and cloudy 26% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: