| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in January is slightly cold at -1.7 °C (28.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with periodic snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid tumbles during on average 6 days.
- In January the blue above Odessa is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:15 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 9:02.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: