| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Odessa is gloomy having on average a scanty 2:34 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: