| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in December is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Odessa are really dreary having on average only 1:56 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 8:50 long with an average length of 8:38.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: