| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with occasional rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 5 days.
- In August the skies in Odessa are very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:23 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 3:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: