| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Odessa in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Odessa is fine having an average of a detectable 6:42 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Odessa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Odessa, Ukraine
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Odessa: