Odessa Climate & Temperature
- Odessa, Ukraine is at 46°25'N, 30°45'E, 42 m (138 ft). See map.
- Odessa has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 10.1 degrees Celsius (50.2 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.2 °C (41.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 1.3°C (34.4°F) on average falling to -4°C (24.8°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 12°C (53.6°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 5.3°C (41.6°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 25.7°C (78.2°F) and average low temperatures are 17°C (62.6°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 14.7°C (58.4°F) during the day and lows of 8°C (46.4°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 464 mm (18.3 inches) which is equivalent to 464 Litres/m² (11.38 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2308 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Odessa you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Odessa Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Odessa Climate Graph in Metric Units
Odessa Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Odessa, Ukraine Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: